Sunday, June 15, 2008
*Whack!*
Sometimes things happen that you don't expect, and they hit you hard and fast like an open-palmed slap upside the head. It makes your head spin. You might even see a few stars circling overhead. Do you shake it off and keep walking? Or indulge yourself by lingering in the temporary euphoria? How long is it safe to stay? And do you make that decision before, or after the shit hits the fan?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hiya sweetie, I hope you are well.
Just wanted to pop in and say hello.
I wouldn't fancy one of those whacks.
Tata!
Hello Miss T! I am well, having a nice restful weekend. I hope you're well too! I think I'll visit your blog... it's been far too long!
Hi Andrea, how are you today?
Thanks for dropping by my blog.
Andrea, I'm so sorry that you were thinking of coming back to mayos and have been put off once again. It's sad, I would love to see you back there. Please don't give up. If you wanna come back, you just jump right in. You will find some friendly faces among the anons.
I'm sorry to hear about your dad. At least I have great memories. That's the way it goes I guess. Would you rather have a useless one or have memories of a great one.
I wouldn't swap my dad for the world, I just wish I could have him back.
Anyway, sorry to sound so down.
A HUGE HUG AND KISSES
xxxxxxx
That sucks about the anon posting your stuff Andrea.
I just hope that maybe one day you will come back. Only you know when the time is right.
I will be looking out for your return.
Xxxxxxx
Thanks Miss T. I sure appreciate your support. It's good to know I still have friends in BlogBelieve. ^_^
You really get temporary euphoria after you get smacked in the head? I shake my head and make that crazy noise "brble brble brble" and then tend to get pissed off.
No smacking is ever fun (unless you're into that kind of thing) or required.
You can never plan on shit hitting the fan. All of a sudden you're standing in a brown room with that shocked look on your face saying, "What the hell just happened?!"
How long is it safe to stay? That's up to you. Will hanging in there benefit you or hurt you? You just have to keep remembering to take care of number one.
You are number one.
You can never plan on shit hitting the fan.
You're so right, Jennicula. I guess it will happen when it happens, and I'll just have to deal with it when the time comes, if it comes at all.
Safety is really my biggest concern. I need to figure out what my boundaries are.
Post a Comment